Endlich ist es soweit: Der Ein-Mann-Entwickler ConcernedApe hat das neue Stardew Valley Update 1.1 veröffentlicht. Gleichzeitig gibt es die vollständigen Patchnotes und einen offiziellen Launch-Trailer.
Das Update 1.1 fügt zahlreiche neue Features in Stardew Valley hinzu. Eine große Rolle spielt auch die Hochzeit, denn neben neuen Heiratsoptionen werden eure Ehepartner sich auf dem Farm zukünftig anders verhalten.
Neue Karten, weniger Bugs
Zu Beginn des Spiels dürft ihr außerdem zwischen einer von fünf unterschiedlichen Karten wählen, die eine Art Schwierigkeitsgrad widerspiegeln. Natürlich wurden bestehende Objekte mit neuen Funktionen und Anpassungsmöglichkeiten ausgestattet.
ConcernedApe behob des Weiteren mehrere Bugs, die das Leben in Stardew Valley unter Umständen ganz schön schwierig machten. Dazu gehört auch die Tatsache, dass Pflaumen nicht als Früchte deklariert wurden.
Ihr findet die vollständigen Patchnotes weiter unten. Hier geht es zum Launch-Trailer von Update 1.1. Wie gefallen euch die neuen Features?
Patchnotes - Stardew Valley Update 1.1
- Shane and Emily are now available to marry. They each have new events, music, and more!
- Spouses now have a unique outdoor area and behavior on the farm.
- You can now choose from 5 different farm maps at character creation. Each map is focused on a different skill area: Standard Farm – The original Stardew Valley farm, Riverland Farm – Lots of water & good for fishing, Forest Farm – Foraging opportunities and a unique weed that always drops mixed seeds, Hill-top Farm – Has a small mineral deposit from which ores spawn including a unique geode-bearing ore, Wilderness Farm – Monsters spawn at night.
- “Shed” building… An empty room that can be decorated, filled with kegs, etc.
- “Mill” building… Can be used to turn wheat into flour and beets into sugar overnight.
- A new quest that can be started after the Community Center or JojaMart quest arc is complete. The new quest results in a new “magical construction” feature available from the Wizard’s Tower. The new quest is triggered when you enter the Railroad area.
- Added several new locations that are related to the above quest. “Junimo Hut” building (Magical Construction). Junimos will harvest crops within a certain distance of the hut, instantly transporting the harvest back to the hut for you to gather at your convenience.
- “Earth Obelisk” building (Magical Construction). A permanent warp totem to the mountains.
- “Water Obelisk” building (Magical Construction). A permanent warp totem to the beach.
- “Gold Clock” building (Magical Construction). Prevents weeds from spawning and fences from decaying on your farm.
- You can now move your buildings via Robin’s construction menu.
- New house upgrade from Robin that adds a cellar to your house and teaches you the “cask” crafting recipe. In the cellar, you can use Casks to age cheese and alcohol, increasing their quality.
- “Iridium-star” level quality is now attainable for aged goods, fruit, and forage items (if you have the botanist perk). Iridium-star level items have twice the value of normal items.
- NPC’s now appreciate quality level in gifts, but it only has an effect on gifts they “like” or “love”.
- Added Coffee, a spring/summer crop, and Coffee Bean. The bean acts as the produce and the seed, similar to sunflowers.
- 5 Coffee beans can be added to a Keg to make coffee.
- Honey can be placed in a keg to make mead.
- Void eggs can be placed in mayonnaise machines to make void mayonnaise.
- 2 new fish, “Void Salmon” and “Slimejack”
- You can now choose to color your chests with one of 20 color options.
- Evil Shrines, where you can make offerings in exchange for dark magic.
- Divorce. You can file from a little book in mayor’s house.
- You can now wallpaper the little hallways in your upgraded house.
- When you beat Journey Of The Prairie King, you can now start over in a harder mode, keeping your upgrades and coins.
- 2 new “Lost Books”
- Krobus now sells a “Return Scepter”… a tool which acts as a permanent warp totem to the farm.
- Giving someone a gift on their birthday will never make your spouse jealous.
- Pierre now sells a “Catalogue” furniture item that can be used for unlimited free access to all wallpapers and floors.
- Robin now sells a “Furniture Catalogue” furniture item that can be used for unlimited free access to nearly all furnitures.
- If you’ve found the Galaxy Sword, you can now buy another from Marlon. You can also buy the Galaxy Dagger and Galaxy Hammer.
- Slime balls have a chance to drop petrified slime
- Added a graphics option to display “sharper” stack number digits.
- You can once again plant fruit trees around the edge of the Greenhouse interior.
- Fences take twice as long to decay.
- All animal products are increased in value by 25%
- The Rancher profession now increases the value of animal products by 20%, up from 10%
- The Artisan profession now increases the value of Artisan goods by 40%, down from 50%
- The Blacksmith profession now increases the value of metal bars by 50%, up from 25%
- The value of Blueberry is now 50g, down from 80g
- The value of Starfruit is now 750g, down from 800g
- The value of Cranberry is now 75g, down from 130g
- The value of Ancient Fruit is now 550g, down from 750g
- Cranberry Seeds now sell for 60g, down from 120g (The price to buy them from the store is the same)
- Wild plums are now labeled as fruit.
- Grandpa’s Shrine should now always properly give the reward for reaching 4 candles (works retroactively if you never received your reward)
- Fixed issue where gathering an item with the “botanist” profession would fail if the inventory was full, even though the gold-level item was present in the inventory.
- Slime charmer ring should now protect against giant slimes
- You can no longer tap a stump
- Fixed Joja Warehouse graphic issue in winter
- “Check action”-mapped keys should now work to attach bait to a rod.
- Rain ambient sound should no longer play in Sandy’s Oasis under any conditions.
- Your baby should now be properly born, even if you pass out in the mines on the eve of the birth.
- Moonlight Jellies engagement crash
- Galaxy sword should now be truly unloseable
- You can no longer lose hay to a hopper because you have no silo.
- You can no longer plant fruit trees off the farm.
- “Attack” foods now properly give an attack buff.
- Clay can no longer always be found one tile above a previously discovered clay spot.
- Blue Jazz flowers in the refrigerator are now properly consumed in cooking recipes.
- Fruit that drops when you chop a tree now properly stacks with fruit that drops when you shake a tree
- Worm bins no longer continue to produce worms every 10 minutes after midnight
- Jack-o-lanterns properly glow
- Torches and other light sources held by player are now properly lit after saving/reloading
- You will now see the final Joja cutscene if you switched to Joja after starting with the community center.
- When retrieving the cave carrot for Marnie, she will only take one from you.
- Fixed strange behaviors when picking up certain items with a full inventory.
- Having no silo no longer causes your hay to disappear when placed in a hopper.
- When a bomb is placed and then the player leaves the area, the resulting debris will no longer erroneously appear in the new area.
- Watering a trough in a slime hutch will now have no effect on the troughs in other slime hutches.
- Using the rain totem and then quickly entering your house no longer causes you to become stuck in the wall.
- The stone floor now look correct in any configuration.
- Numerous minor bug fixes.
- Typo fixes