- We are now allowing characters ONE CHANCE to reselect their Traits, Traditions, Tactics, and Training options.
- If you have previously chosen Traits, Traditions, Tactics, and Training, you can reset your selections and make new choices by typing the "/respec" command. This will remove all previous choices from your Knowledge Book and will place a blinking "+" sign in the lower right corner of your screen.
- Clicking the "+" sign will open the selection window and allow you to pick new Traits, Traditions, Tactics, and Training.
- You may receive your selections in a different order this time. Class-dependent choices (like Tactics) will be presented after the others. Characters who gain these abilities as they level up normally will get them in the normal order.
- While you can issue the "/respec" command at any time, once you will not be able to receive quest rewards until you make all pending choices available to you.
- You do not need to use the /respec command immediately. It can be used at a later date.
- Please be aware that you can only use the /respec command ONCE. Make your choices carefully.
** IMPORTANT! **
Link: Weitere Infos